Instructional booklet - printed with plastic covers and spiral bound/shipped via first class mail.
Booklet was prepared and given to participants in a workshop at the Modern Doll Convention 2006 and includes information on pattern layout on socks (with diagrams) and a pattern is included in Tyler Wentworth/Gene size (16" fashion doll). It is a companion to my sock sweater patterns. Booklet is 17 pages (printed on one side of paper) plus front and back cover and has numerous color photos.
Contents of booklet includes:
- Socks - sizes (which ones to use for dolls size), fibers, one-way and two-way designs
- Ribbing - kinds and how to use
- Lining sweaters - why do it and what linings to use
- Cutting out information - several layout diagrams included
- Construction information
- Sources for socks
- Sock sweater pattern for Tyler or Gene