Instructional booklet for making patters for fashion dolls. Printed with plastic covers and spiral binding. Shipped via first class mail.
Booklet was prepared and given to participants in a workshop at the Tonner Convention, 2006. Note: This booklet does not contain pattern pieces or sewing instructions. Booklet is 32 pages (printed on one side of paper) plus front and back cover and has color photos on nearly every page.
Contents of booklet includes:
- Measuring the doll
- Analyzing body shape
- Slopers (what are they & how are they used)
- Pattern origins
- Understanding ease (fitting & design)
- How to measure the pattern
- Pattern alterations for a full bust
- Formula for enlarging/shrinking a pattern
- Creating a pattern (from people pattern instruction sheet)
- Sources (books, etc.)
- Blank measurement sheet