Instructional booklet. Printed with plastic covers and spiral binding. Shipped via first class mail.
Booklet was created as a handout at a workshop presented at IDEX 2009 and was based on fitting and pattern creation (using a human pattern instruction sheet pattern pictures). Booklet is 59 pages (printed on one side of paper) and includes numerous pictures, a blank measurement sheet as well as measurement charts for 8 different MSD size dolls and 8 different SD size doll.
Contents of booklet includes:
- Measuring the doll
- Analyzing body shape
- Slopers (what are they & how are they used)
- Pattern origins
- Understanding ease (fitting & design)
- How to measure the pattern
- Formula for enlarging/shrinking a pattern
- Creating a pattern for a small-busted MSD doll - Narae (from people pattern instruction sheet)
- Creating a pattern for a large-busted SD doll - Elfdoll Ruru - showing a full-bust alteration to bodice (from people pattern instruction sheet)
- Construction instructions for a lined, sheath dress
- Sources (books, etc.)
- Blank measurement sheet
- Measurements for 8 different MSD and SD size dolls